Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Biggest Revelation Yet: The Epilogue (NSFW)

This is a true story based on my life. I may not narrate all the details vividly as it still has some bearing on me. Nevertheless, I will try my best to write only the truth, no more no less. I advise those faint of the heart to discontinue reading. Reader discretion is advised.

Can't remember if it was weeks or days later after he wanked me in class.

I was walking my way to the comfort room. He followed me to take a piss too. He entered the stalls while I tinkled by the urinal. While pissing, I was anxious that he might know that I'm uncut. In our culture being uncut is a taboo. You'll be ridiculed. I didn't want him to know, he might use the information to make fun of me, worse blackmail or spread the news. Good thing I finished first.

In a matter of seconds he went out of the stall. He approached me. He then said the most bizarre thing, he wanted to see my cock. I refused. He initiated the deal by showing of his cock. It was the first time I saw his cock, and the first time I saw another guy's cock. It was definitely huge and weird. His cock looked like swollen from circumcision or infection. I don't know it was naturally big, swollen, or hard. But one thing I was sure of, it wasn't flaccid. Also, his cock looked like it didn't have a cock head. Or was his cock head too small? His shaft was about the size of a film container. Moreover, it was weird because it was short about the size of a film container but longer by an inch. I couldn't remember the details clearly because I didn't bring a ruler or other measuring instruments with me. His cock is pinkish too, obviously because his skin is pale.

He insisted and tried to pull my pants. I covered my crotch with my hands and gave him a grimace. I went to the door to escape him but he was there first. He blocked the door as I tried to pull it open. He was giving me the puppy dog eyes face while pleading to take a peek of my cock. I resisted. We kept on going for ten seconds. I was on the verge of showing him my cock. I was thinking hard. The thought of my cock being uncut weighed more so I told him a "No". Then finally he gave up.

Up to now the memory haunts me. What if I agreed to show my cock? If I did show my cock, what would his reaction be? Would've my life be more different than it is today? And the bigger question: Will that simple gesture lead to some hot action between us? As of today I remain indifferent towards him. The last time we met I barely recognized him. He even unfriended me on Facebook. I guess the feeling is mutual.

Start reading here to know of the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment