Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Papi Video (NSFW)

I have decided to upload a video I downloaded from my myVidster bookmarks because I know that it will eventually be removed. And I was right, it's because of stupid comments from stupid users such as stupid "Silly Queen".

Yes, it's so silly


But I didn't let such rubbish walk away unscathed so I blatantly retorted with my witty comebacks. Gosh that bitch had nothing against me and my horde of guest comments! P.S. I wasn't CrimeaUK, it was another user's comment.

To read more of the funny conversation, click here... Or maybe not. I bet a million dollars the video was already removed from the site.

And as for the video I was talking about earlier... Just so you know, the title of the video is "I Luh U Papi". Hilarious right?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment