Translate

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Hard Worker: Lift Off (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

In a matter of seconds we were now behind the pile of boxes. I don't know how we reached here. I really felt that I flew from the well-lit center of the room to this dark corner. I remained silent as the employees came in. I closed my eyes, hoping I would not be seen in this state. "I told you Dan's not here" said a guy. "OK, if he's not here then why are the lights turned on here?" replied another guy. Then I heard footsteps going around the room. "Hey, why do you think would he be hiding from us in here?" the guy said. "Maybe he already went home" he added. I heard the door shut as they went out. So the coast is clear.


As soon as they left we went out of our hiding place. I realized that he was already carrying me. No wonder I was behind the boxes in a jiffy without having my feet moved. I was facing his body with his arms wrapped around me as he carried my back. I reached for his neck. I pulled myself closer to his face. I kissed him. With my hands on his neck, I interlocked my fingers. I felt his hard cock poking my butt. He definitely wants to continue where we left off before we were disturbed.

He told me to hold tight. I knew that he wants to fuck me in midair. I took off my shirt and flung it on the floor. I clung on to his neck. I wrapped my legs on his waist to support my weight more. He moved his left arm from my back down to my right thigh. He scooped my thigh under his arm. Then he did the same with his other hand. Sooner I felt I was being lifted up. I readied myself for his cock to come in my ass.

The lifting continues, feels like I'm going higher and higher. My cock and balls were touching his sweaty body. I crouched closer to him as he was lifting me. I was finding my balance. I raised my coupled fingers to the back of his head. Higher and higher I go, seems like a lift off to space. Slowly going up, I felt his lips kiss my body. Until it stopped. He placed his arms around my back. My thighs were on his shoulders. It seems like he was giving me a shoulder ride with a twist.

I release my conjoined fingers. I moved my right hand down to his nape. I touched his face, brushing my left hand up. I pulled his hair back. He growled. I wasn't intimidated at all. I rubbed my cock and balls on his face. I pushed my hard cock on his face. He was pursing his lips. I pulled his hair again and demanded him to open his mouth. He opened his mouth and I put my cock in. I commanded him to suck my cock. He sucked my cock without hesitation.

I was pleased with his job. I wrapped my arms around his head. I crouched down as if covering his head. I wanted more from him. I pushed his head toward me. I felt my cock go deeper in his mouth that I felt his uvula. I shoved my hips to his face. I simultaneously pushed his head and my hips. 

I feel like cumming. I gave a deep breath. I came! My cum squirted in his mouth. He was coughing. I slowly let my cock out of his mouth. Both cum and saliva were dripping from my cock. While he was clearing his throat I slapped my cock on his face left and right. My cum was flying and sticking on to his face. And he was good to go again. I told him to lick my cum. He started to clean my cock with his tongue. He continued to lick the cum on my balls. Then he was sucking my balls. I rested my cock against his face. 

All of a sudden he threw me off his shoulders. I was caught off guard. My hands quickly held together behind his neck. His arms caught my thighs from underneath. I really thought he was going to throw me down. If I hadn't held on to his nape I might have fallen off. "Were you shocked?" He asked me. I angrily replied: Of course I was shocked! You could have killed me! He chuckled.

His smile cleared out the tension in me. I kissed him. I went close to his ear and whispered: I want your cock in me. He lowered me to his cock. I could feel his cock touch my butt. I let his cock in my ass. He slid his cock in. He was rough. He lifted me up and down his cock. I just held on to his neck. He thrusted his hips while he lowered me. 


I could see from his face that he was enjoying it. His strength and endurance was astounding. After carrying a lot of heavy boxes, he still manages to lift and fuck me. He was pounding my ass faster. He was breathing heavy. I looked at his face. He was closing his eyes. He moaned. I felt his cum spurt in my ass. He slowed down the lifting and finally stopped. He pulled his cock out. I was still on his arms. I let out his cum in my ass.

He put me down. He instantly grabbed his pants and wore them. He went out of the room shirtless, without saying a word. I didn't get the chance to know his name. At least he left his torn shirt, that would remind me of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment