Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Hidden Dinosaur Game in Google Chrome

I don't know if you heard about YouTube's hidden snake game. If not then you're five years late. I've googled it for you just in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, this post isn't about that game. I have found a similar game with that mentioned above, but this one requires you to be offline. I discovered this from a forum on Kickass Torrents days ago. 




According to my research, this game was made available only for Google Chrome users last September 2014, when the browser had its update. If you're bored then you can try this game. Or if you do have a troublesome internet connection, well the odds are in your favor.

Try to go offline, and when I mean offline you either turn off your device's wifi discovery or your Internet connection. Then open Google Chrome. Type in any keyword or website on the address bar. You will be greeted by a T-rex saying "Unable to connect to the Internet". Press the spacebar and the T-rex starts moving. Tap on the spacebar to jump over the cactus. Yup, it's an endless game, you'll only lose if you hit the cactus. By the way the game also works on the Google Chrome app for both Apple and Android (I have only read about it and didn't try it yet).

So next time your problematic Internet connection makes you go crazy, why not tap on the spacebar. Enjoy the game while waiting for your connection.

I know I'm five months late of this game, well at least I've shared it with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment