Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Who Really Stole It?

Someone stole one of my ORIGINAL Hunk Recordings video from this blog. For the record no one asked permission and gave me credit. I feel insulted, it seems that that moron claimed it to be theirs.


I was randomly checking for videos on gayboystube.com. I typed in the keyword "wank" hoping I would find videos fit for my video collection on myVidster (check it here). I was already on the 14th set of videos when I saw a familiar thumbnail. I knew it was my video that I posted last February 27, 2013 but I clicked on it to make sure of my gut feeling. After seconds of watching I confirmed it was mine. Checking on the video details I see that it was posted on July 17, 2012 (complete details and video here).

Wait, wait... But how was that possible? I am sure I am the owner of the video.

There are many things to consider with this confusion. One, I might have tweaked with the post, setting a designated date and time. Two, the one who I recorded must have recorded himself as well and submitted it on the said site. And three, someone must have been sneaking around menchats.com and recording people just like me.

But I have to admit that video has better quality than mine.

The bottom-line is who really stole it?

No comments:

Post a Comment