Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Gay Redefined (NSFW)

According to the internet, a baby gay is a newly out or young gay person. In my very own lingo, a baby gay is a guy that has uber baby face features that makes him look gay (or gives you a gay vibe of him). It might be slightly similar but I will point out concrete analogy of using this appropriately.



For a guy to be a baby gay, his facial features must be on the borderline of masculine and gayness. Also, baby gays need not to be young... not all young guys are baby face, some even look older than their age. Also, a baby gay may not be necessarily gay. You can be gay but not a baby gay.


Anyway, I brought it out because I read from a forum that Tom Daley is a baby gay (not to mention the rumors that he is gay). Well, I agree in relation to my term baby gay. His genetics (especially his facial features) is so good that he looks cutely adorable thereby making him look gay. For all his fans, I may sound like a hater but I'm actually a fan too. Gay or not I still love him.

credits to the rightful owners of the gif

I do have own original baby gay pics but not much. Starting with pictures in the order of two Brapanese, an Aussie, and random guys.









Oh wait I almost forgot about 19boywonder (check his video here).



But before I end this post, I leave you a short cumming video of what I think is a baby gay. 


Though no face is seen, I have a gut feeling that he is indeed a baby gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment