Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Three Cummers (NSFW)

Great! This is my 143rd post, just in time for February... Sarcasm intended.

Yesterday I was still awake at dawn not because I was doing something important. I was waiting for any online hunk to give me the best cum shot that I can make into a gif.

Yes, my very first cumming gif is a hit that's why I am challenged to do more of. I never had any perfect cum shots from hunks ever since that. So I was recording while I was half-awake. I was really feeling sleepy during that time but I was determined to watch and record.




I was already falling asleep in my bed. I promised that I'll just be having a short nap. And indeed I kept on waking up since something was bothering me. I was in a disposition where my mind was wide awake but my body was too sleepy. I wan't even that tired, I never did anything tiresome during that day. Maybe it was just the effect of the massage that I had.




I successfully captured one guy in cumming. It was the first for the dawn. Then everything was just nonsense when nobody was willing to do it out in the public chat room. I continued on knowing that I had prospective cummers. While waiting I took nap intervals. When I saw they were gone, I searched on for more. I did this for like five times and napping in between them.


This one I like the best.

I recorded this no nonsense hunk. Though he was so dressed in tight fitting clothes, he just let his cock out then wanked. He didn't care that he was not naked and I found it sexy! 

In the end I got two including the first one. I decided to sleep knowing I had a good catch... Night time came again when I decided to take a peek of the recordings that I had. I was shocked that I had caught three cummers. Glad my efforts were fruitful.




Out of the three, which would you want be made into an animated gif? Better yet submit your own cumshot video at xyzywy@yahoo.com, who knows you might get famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment