Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cutest Music Video... So Far

I admit that I'm a huge fan of Owl City. Who wouldn't love their songs? Ever since their first hit "Fireflies" I came to love them. All their songs are so catchy and lyrical, and their musical arrangements are so unique and lively.

But I've been living under a rock that's why I haven't heard of Owl City's new music video, "When Can I See You Again?" I only learned of this when I heard it on the radio, just this February. The first time I heard it, I already knew that it was Adam singing.




I love their new song, like all their other songs. It gives me a good vibe when I listen to it. The music video is somewhat off from their style, especially with the backup dancers. I know that it was intended for the animated movie "Wreck-it Ralph". Yet it is cool and I love it so much! It is even the cutest music video I've watched so far. I can't help myself watching the video on YouTube over and over. I am even downloading the mentioned movie through torrent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment