Translate

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blogger Video Limit

Well, well, well what do you know Google really is doing something to improve Blogger. I knew this the moment I insisted in posting a video.
 


"We are sorry, but there was an error while uploading your video. The file size may be greater than the limit (100MB)." is the message on the dialog box that appeared after I tried posting a video. Yes the vague old message was changed into something more specific. A proof that Google's programmers are working in order to make a better Blogger.
 
Maybe my post and reports were read by Google.
 
Problem is my video is 101MB in size, such a hassle to edit it to a smaller size just to have it approved for upload here. Not to mention the watermarks on the video (yes I use free versions of video editors).

On the side note my GIFs are functioning properly now. Google really is working hard to make Blogger better.

No comments:

Post a Comment