Translate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dear Google

Dear Google,

It seems that my own "way" of uploading videos won't work anymore. I don't know if you're doing anything about this "We are sorry, but there was an error uploading your video". It's been six months since this problem has arisen, and yes it has been a big hindrance in my postings.

You have more than enough programmers at your disposal but it seems that you don't even fully utilize their talents. I have already sent my complaint about this matter months ago and have sent another one just now.

Also, your Blogger App is as futile as it looks. Have you even seen its limited tasks and performance?

To any Google person who has read this, please find ways to make your products useful and fully functional, not useless and dysfunctional.

Yours truly,
A disgruntled blogger

P.S. I might have to transfer to some other blogging site that is better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment