Translate

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Geekier Than Me

I had this geeky classmate in college: quite younger, skinnier, and taller than me; he also has curly hair. He is way geekier than I am, more like an uber geek. 

Sixty percent of his casual conversations with me are about computers, science, and anime that I hardly relate to. I have to admit he might be more intelligent than me. Going back, it was his movements and mannerisms that makes him geekier. I always associate him with (or even as) Nicolas Mora from Yo soy Betty, la fea; Betty's best and only friend (as I clearly recall). And yup he wears thick glasses, very stereotype. Spite of all those mentioned, I sure was able to notice his good looks. 



Then I happen to discover this hot Venezuelan male model Alex Vega Hidalgo. With just a few looks at him I realized something: he looks like that geeky classmate of mine. The similarities are uncanny! The only difference is that Alex is more muscular. If they are of the same body type, I might mistake them as twins.

I found this photo of Alex and added glasses on him. My oh my, it really looked like my classmate, only buff.

Sorry, the glasses were made with Paint

I just realized... What if I paid attention to his geeky topics? What if we became close friends? The only thing is, he is straight. According to the rumors, he courted another female classmate of mine, and was eventually dumped. After which, she had become cold on him to the extent of ignoring him. My other classmates had seen firsthand of his unfortunate events and were very sympathetic towards him. I didn't know of this because of my irregular class schedule, they were in a block class.

Obviously, she wasn't able to see past his geekiness. If he courted me (stead of that bitch), I would surely answer him with a sweet "Yes" without batting an eyelash. *gets giddy*

No comments:

Post a Comment