Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Random GIFs from Movies

Have you ever watched movies and thought that some scenes are GIF-worthy? I did and made the GIFs in an instant, well almost. I even downloaded a whole movie, that I don't even want to watch, for the sake of making a GIF.




I was watching Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (again) and noticed that it has a lot of GIFable scenes notably from Alison Pill's character Kim. For sure there are GIFs from that movie floating all over the internet. But I do like to share some that I have made. Take note that not all are Kim GIFs.


Shoot Me Now

Eyebrow raise of concern

Shocked

DEAD

So what was the  very first GIF all about? It's from Mission Impossible 3. Ethan Hunt's leading lady, Julie (not sure about the name), was abducted by this creepy policeman. He successfully subdues her by sticking something on her arm. 



In my own interpretation, the creepy guy wipes his booger on her arm. She asks what he just wiped on her arm. She faints upon knowing that it was BOOGER, assuming that she is a germophobe. I "subtitled" it (in a wrong way)to highlight the joke.

I have a bonus for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment