Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Three Cummers (NSFW)

Guess what I finally got the raw videos converted under 100 Mb! As promised, I have posted all three videos from my video capturing about hours ago.

First up is the married guy. I still haven't memorized his very long username.



Next are these two studs with usernames Andrew1990 and Z something.





Just so you know, the hunkier one is Andrew1990. And the other guy was such a huge ball of orgasm! He already came an hour ago and came back with lots of moaning. That was sexy as hell, but I didn't want to record the sound. Why? Because my background noise will be recorded too. 

By the way, if you're wondering what my username on menchats is it's 0oo0oo. It's a zero, two lowercase Os and again. See you there *winks*

P.S. if this blog will lead you to menchats.com, please don't reveal or even mention about my sneaky intentions on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment