Translate

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Who is the "Biggest Douchebag"? (NSFW)

Lately I've been watching videos of hot amateur hunks jacking off. Yes they're fun to watch especially those cute and hunky ones.
 
I don't know about you but there are some guys that catch my attention, in a bad way though. Yes they are very good-looking in all three aspects: face, body, and cock. That's not the problem, rather the cause. You know when a guy knows that they are the have it all or is the "total package deal" makes them conceited, cocky, and arrogant! I call them douchebags (I actually collected a couple of videos on my myVidster page).
 
Of all those I've collected, so far I find these two guys worthy to be named "Biggest Douchebag".
 
#1
 

#2
 
Douchebags right?! Fapping for some girl (or maybe a guy) but they didn't give that much of a cumshot... with that amount I doubt that their semen are capable of making beautiful babies? Come on, you were showing off, you failed to impress! Even an octogenarian man could do better than that.
 
So... who is the "Biggest Douchebag"? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment