Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hanging Loose (NSFW-ish)

What's up with men walking around in public, with their cocks and balls hanging loose?

I don't have the nerve to do so because I don't have an enormous cock to be proud of. Well, I did this in two instances but regretted them. One was when I forgot to bring extra underwear in an overnight with my friends. The following day my friend toured me to her seemingly large place... and my balls were dangling, I wasn't wearing underwear under my shorts. My were they painful, like being pulled by gravity and the friction between them and my groin aggravated the situation.

The second one was intentional, a whim that I wanted to try. It was early morning and there were no people walking around the neighborhood so I went for a walk. I was confident that I can be foolish during that time. Suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere and went to face a wall. I was a few meters away and I could see him. Then he put out his cock and started urinating. I was close to coming near him and I could barely see his cock. Then my cock started to get hard. I stopped and turned around as if I forgot something. I didn't want to get embarrassed and I didn't want that man to see a very peculiar bulge under my pajama pants. I walked away cautiously covering my bulge and making sure no one saw it. I calmed myself and my cock dulled down.

Just today a hunky man went to the ATM to get money and the line was long. He was wearing a black tanktop and thigh high shorts that looked like boxers without the pee hole slit. He was a meter far from me. I tried to observe him without being noticed. He had broad shoulders, big chest, and a nice butt. He turned sideways and I saw a bulge that was seemingly hanging from his shorts. He turned his back. I glanced at his shorts and looked for underwear marks. I was deciphering whether he was wearing any underwear under or not. I confirmed that he wasn't wearing any or maybe those shorts were his underwear! If his shorts had those slits, his cock might've occasionally peeped out to say hello to the world.

A few years ago I encountered the same plot. I was walking outside and there were a group of guys hanging out. They were of different ages and one was definitely a teen. He was quite charming and twink-ish in appearance. I didn't mind them but that teen quite caught my attention. Walking by I noticed that he was wearing a translucent pajama pants. It seemed he just came from bed lol. Then another thing caught my eye, he wasn't wearing underwear! As I passed by his cock, balls, and pubes were quite clear in line of sight. I think he knew that I can see through his pants, he carefully covered them with his hands while he and his buddies were laughing.

Since I got to see these two different guys without any underwear, I think I can rate them using my "Attractive Guy Evaluation Chart".

Hunk
Face: 5
Body: 10
Dick: 6
Over-all rating: 7

Twink
Face: 7
Body: 5
Dick: 7
Over-all rating: 6.3

I'm sorry if I don't have photos of them, trust me I have a high taste preference. Hmmm I'm thinking of purchasing a GoPro camera with the helmet, so that I can take videos of guys unnoticed... but the camera and the helmet on my head will attract attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment