Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Take on Finesse Clean + Simple

After I had my hair undergone permanent blowdry, I researched more about it. One very important fact that I got was using SLS-free (Sodium Laureth Sulfate-Free) or sulfate-free shampoos to prolong the beauty of the treatment. It is claimed that sulfates are very good surfactants that intensively strip off dirt and even moisture. Products with this ingredient leave your hair dry after every use.

The following day I searched shops and groceries to find such shampoo. I read inscribed ingredients in almost all shampoos knowing I'd find no Sodium Laureth Sulfate there. I was almost giving up on my quest when finally I found Finesse Clean + Simple Hypoallergenic Shampoo. Yes the internet claims that there are a lot of SLS-free shampoos but in our barren city I only found this. Well, it's a good thing to have found one stead of none at all.




Based on its ingredients I read, it has weaker surfactants like Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cetyl Betaine, etc. Indeed this shampoo is milder as it was made to be hypoallergenic in the first place.  

After every wash I feel my less dry than I was using SLS shampoos. It doesn't give me the hard hair feeling after. It doesn't really create much bubble as ordinary shampoos. You may have to use much of it if your hair is longer. 

The only negative thing about this kind of shampoo is its cleaning effect on hair and scalp. If you're an active or sweaty person, this kind of product might not be enough to clean your hair. Ever since I've been using this I started having dandruff and my scalp itches a lot. It's obviously my fault since I shampoo only every other day.

It's worth it if you want to retain a beautiful hair after any hair treatments. I still have the shiny and pressed down hair thanks to this product. And I greatly recommend it! Why don't you try this or any sulfate-free shampoos and tell me what you think of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment