Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Caught Him Again (NSFW)

Remember him?



The innocently cute guy... I saw him again few days ago. Sad to say I wasn't able catch him like I did previously. I might have scared him away. I only asked who he was watching during that time. And he disappeared from my screen. 

I really hate not controlling myself into revealing that I am watching them secretly. Doing so, only scares them away most of the time.

But I do have a very short video of him. Instead of posting the 14-second video, why not make it into an animated GIF? And I did...




I wish to see his second cumming and be at the front seat to watch it. I promise myself not to scare him. Yet I feel the urge to reveal that I saw him from some blog, attached two different screenshots of him. I just want to plot against him for having escaped from my recording!

This is part of my revenge against him... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment