Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Show Face then Cum (NSFW)

It is rare for me to record hunks with faces that cum on cam. Even though most of them those videos are only seconds long, I am still lucky to have them.

One of these videos is posted below... It's quite funny how the guy looked very cautious not to be known of his dirty little secret. Yet I caught him!


Well, he has the face, body, and cock.

It was quite odd with that he showed his face then made his cumshot afterwards. To me, he looked like an expert exhibitionist. Whether showing his face was an accident or intentional, he is liable for it.

I even revealed to him that I recorded him. I am just so mean. He was so anxious that he turned off his cam right away. Too bad, I already have his video with his face in it. Not to mention bonus of his cumshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment