Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Glass Full Of Gravy

I went to KFC to grab some snack. When my order was complete, I went upstairs to have myself seated near the aircon. Then I found the area somewhat empty yet crowded so i made my way towards the table. I sat down and pondered what was missing. I needed more
gravy, also eating utensils. I got up from my seat to get more gravy from the condiments area. Having filled the provided small container, I went back to start eating.

I gobbled up my food. So as to spend more time in the establishment I stopped eating for a while and checked Facebook for updates. Nothing interesting was posted during that time. Hence, I continued eating.

I was also observing people going back and forth from the condiments area. Nothing unusual with the people I've observed. Then came a group of students, they sat down in very far corner. One of them volunteered to get the eating utensils and gravy. I didn't mind what she was doing so I continued eating. Until in my peripheral view I saw a glass with something in it other than cola or juice. The glass was transparent and I saw the liquid was brown. To clearly see it I slowly peered at the area, being cautious that she might be looking. 

Yes, you're right it was gravy! She filled a glass full of gravy! She was too busy with the utensils that she didn't know that I was looking badly at the sight. It was my first time to see someone do that. I was left in awe while finishing my meal. Then came a brilliant idea, I had to take a picture of it with my phone for evidence of this very peculiar incident. I was panicking to turn on my camera and make it silent. When I was already ready it was too late, she headed back to their table with the gravy and utensils.

I could have shown it to you, how funny and amusing this student was. Filling gravy in a 16 ounce drinking glass. Darn it! I was just too slow to take that moment and share it to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment