Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Raining on the Other Side

Earlier, I went to town to shop for stupid things. I wore my hoodie since the clouds are gray, I wouldn't want to get wet in a heavy rain.

As I went outside, I noticed
that the dark clouds were gone. I continued my way towards the main road. Suddenly I heard a wild roar of heavy rainfall. I readied myself and waited for it to fall over the ground that I walked upon. The rain didn't fall but I was sure that I heard rain falling on rooftops. 

Puzzled, I looked at the sky and saw that there was really no sign of tiny droplets. But when I looked far beyond towards the main road, rain was wetting the ground. It was raining 5 meters away from me. As I approached the area, I was astounded at the peculiar phenomena experienced. Still in a state of awe, I looked behind me and saw no rain fall. I compared the scenario from my front and back. I looked back and forth with such feelings of amazement. I was like caught in between two weathers.

When I was on the main road, rain was very strong. I took cover under a shed while waiting for a transportation. In a deep trance of surprise, I wondered if the area where there was no rainfall was still dry.

I heard of raining half in such places from friends and acquaintances. But now I experienced what it was like when it's raining on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment