Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Hottie Who Likes Bears (NSFW)

Meeting hot and nice guys online is a rare find. Some may be hot but condescending or ill-mannered. Others may be cultured yet pose an unpleasant sight.

I met this rare guy from a gay chat site. It was easy for me to find him since
I added him as friend. I knew that those who made it in my list of friends are sure hotties. And yes he is, he has such a fine body and an average cock. I wanted to see his face though. It was still satisfying to see that he was unafraid to jerk in front of online users. Sure he's confident especially with his face out of the view.


meet superspud

I was recording him without consent. Like most would do if they knew I was watching, they'd turn off cam or prohibit me from viewing. I was lucky that he didn't.

In the middle of the recording I had a very brilliant epiphany. If he's masturbating then he might be watching someone else. Since he's hot the person that made his dick erect must be hot too. It would be a good opportunity to record both of them side by side! 
I politely asked him who he was watching and waited. There was no reply so I tried again. Finally he replied, giving me the username he fantasizes over.

I clicked my way towards the other room the said user was in. I scrolled down the list of names from that room. In the nick of time I found him. I said to myself that it would be the first time that I would record an interaction between two users. And both are hot! I clicked on the webcam icon to view him. I waited as the screen loaded. I was shocked that he was a hairy man with no abs at all. Dismayed by what I saw, I turned it off. I asked myself, does he seriously think that that guy was worth cumming for? 

My plan was ruined... I wouldn't want to record some fat hairy guy, it might make me and you too lose your sexual appetite. I returned to the hottie and continued my recording.

My patience paid off when he came. Cum was all over his body and it made me drool to death. He was worth watching and recording! When he decided to log out I stopped recording. I noticed a message he left for the guy he fantasized on before he left. He said "I want you". I was bugged by his what he said, I thought that he was just fooling me when he said he was watching some fat guy.


I visited his profile to confirm his likes for bears. And yes I saw it with my very own eyes, he does have fancy Bears/Daddies. 

People do have different tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment