Translate

Friday, September 14, 2012

Biggest Revelation Yet: Part II (NSFW)

This is a true story based on my life. I may not narrate all the details vividly as it still has some bearing on me. Nevertheless, I will try my best to write only the truth, no more no less. I advise those faint of the heart to discontinue reading. Reader discretion is advised.

It was in the middle of the class when everyone was getting bored, except for those intelligent classmates of mine. My seatmate tried to say something to me in a low tone. He offered me to touch his dick or himself to touch mine. I can't really remember which was it.

I was hesitant but he led my hand into his pocket. He gave me the permission to fondle his cock while my hand was inside his pocket. I was too innocent to know what to do in that situation. He said I can touch it. I gently touched his bulge while it was still inside his undies. And it was a big one! He said that I could make my way inside his undies and fondle his cock. I tried to do what he said but his pocket was too short to reach under. So I made an excuse out of it. He was disappointed yet he wasn't discouraged. Then an idea came into his mind he said he will repay me with the service I gave. 

In a jiffy he placed his hand inside my left pocket. He caressed my bulge as if an expert. He gave me an unusual feeling while fondling. I felt awkward of the situation. He asked for permission with having his hand to go under my briefs. I said that I didn't want to but he gave me a quick reply. He said that he gave me permission earlier, I too must do likewise. To do away with the guilt that I felt I said yes. He maneuvered his hand to my groin. He tried to get in that area but it was too tight. Only a portion of his fingers can touch my penis. Unsatisfied, his hand went on to the garter of my briefs. He tried to but I secretly stopped him by making my muscles on that area stiff. And it worked, he wasn't able to get touch my penis. Frustrated of the outcome, he just fondled the outside of my undies.

When he finally gave up on me, I was relieved. I lied to him and apologized that I bumped in that area that's why it's somewhat hard. But he was very persistent, he said that we can continue it by tomorrow. He continued saying that he will wear pants with loose pockets and loose undies too. He also advised me to be prepared. I was horrified of his statements.

Days later the horror started again.

Missed the first part? Read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment