Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cumming at the Basement (NSFW)

I've been dying to upload this video. After all the infinite attempts, it's finally here! Being the only one with a guy on tank tops that cums, it is one of my favorites.

This hunk wanted to cum but he didn't know where. He might not be in his own home during that time. Or his room is occupied. So he decided to go to the basement, as clearly seen in his background.


This video of almost 6 minutes long is packed with a smooth body and delightful cock. No face was shown though. This hunk does have a good control of his rod as he was able to prolong his scene. Not until he came at 5:13. You can scroll towards that time or slowly watch the full video. 


I can say that you will never be disappointed of this one. Are there any things you might want to comment about, just write it down on the comment box below. I will try my best to do what would most likely please you.

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment