Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2012

So Effing Cute!

I always get lost when I surf the net. You can't blame the internet is just so amazing! There are tons of stuff that are interesting and amusing. You might even find things unexpectedly.

I downloaded this very cute Korean (pseudo) gay couple picture somewhere on the internet. I can't seem to figure out where but I'm 
pretty sure it's from a forum site.


bushy brows is cute


Since then 
I wanted to know their names even one of them only. I had no clues on how to find them such as the show that this was in.

the other one is quite hot

I admit that I am not fond of K-pop. I don't even like them and their die-hard fangirls. I do like Kwon Se In but I think he's an actor not a member of any K-pop group. 

He's so cute!

Just now, I found out that the cutie is Nichkhun (i think)Thanks to my Facebook friend, who is a K-pop fangirl. I never asked nor did she helped me, but her posting of an article of him made my day. 

So effing cute!

He really looks like the one on the first two pictures. They all look the same to me... He even looks like Kwon Se In when wearing glasses.


He's just so effing cute! I feel like I'm fangirling too. No wonder there are girls going crazy over them. He also has a hot body to match that cute face.

Oh boy!

Correct me if I'm wrong, I am not a fan that's why I don't know most of the Korean facts. Fangirls out there, please help me figure out the show and the other guy from the first two photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment