Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Hunks Never Came (NSFW)

I have lots of video recordings and it's taking up so much disk space. I have to delete them but it will be a waste if I did that. First, I'll have to dump them here then I can delete them. 

These videos are from my collection of hunk recordings. But the hunks never came, which I wanted. Yet the hunks recorded are still hot, that's why I kept them.



By dumping, I am hitting two birds with one stone. I get to free up some disk space and share it to you at the same time. Some of the videos are cut short for shorter upload time. The first four are full-length unedited ones. I do have one screenshot of a video (as seen above). This one is due to the video being more of a photo itself.







If you suggest that I would have made a compilation video, I can but its upload will be an obstacle for me. I can only upload videos that are less than 15Mb in size (I blame it on my internet connection). If you say I could have made animated GIFs, since it is my specialty, I can't. It is quite tedious especially if you will be doing more than 10 of them!

Since I've posted more than enough videos, I suggest you watch them all or once a day.










Enjoy watching them while they're still here, they might be requested for deletion by the guys in the videos. I will do it if they have enough proof. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment