Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Innocently Cute (NSFW)

Just last dawn I revisited Menchats to see what has changed after my absence for almost a month. There was not even a single change. I then decided to do what I purposely do at the website: to record hunks. 


I browsed for possible victims. It was kind of dragging to view each of them since they were almost a hundred in number. I was in the brink of giving up when I found an intriguing username: 19boywonder. I took a chance to view him. I was lucky enough to see that he was indeed 19, by mere appearance. He's daring too!


I took the opportunity and recorded him. He has this innocently cute charm that you'd never think he'd do such a thing as this on his webcam. He also has a very promising body and cock.

While in the middle of my recording he suddenly disappeared. I thought his computer crashed. I checked and saw that he was still online. His cam was turned off though, it might have crashed too. I suddenly had an epiphany; what if he prohibited me from viewing him. He might have known that I was watching him. Minutes have passed still his cam was off. I decided to close the tab and log in again.

I could view him once more after what I did, I was right with my suspicion! Having said, I plotted revenge on him which is this one. I continued the recording and was glad that he never noticed me. His facial expressions while reaching orgasm was priceless. Good thing I captured it all in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment