Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

Three Brothers: Oscar (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Yes it was my boyfriend Oscar. He was wearing open a dark brown jacket, an olive tanktop underneath, belt, faded blue jeans, and cowboy boots. I remembered that he always fetches Franco from school. It would mean that he also heard me screaming from my room as I was riding Juan. He might have been watching me all those times, from the midair sex with Franco up to now. My was I glad that he saw everything. Everything was according to plan with an unexpected bonus from Franco. I turned my gaze upon Oscar to see his reaction. He gave off a smirk, couldn't tell what it meant. Franco was too preoccupied with his humping that he didn't know Oscar was just behind us.

Oscar started to unbuckle his belt and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. He was zipping down his pants as he was dancing seductively. He was stripteasing! He caught me in amazement, it seems he was turned on by my infidelity. I didn't expect it to be that way, my plan was ruined! Oscar was reaching for his cock underneath his brief. He pulled out a long and hard cock. He has the longest cock of the three brothers. He continued on showing off his balls. He started stroking his cock and pierced his gaze upon me. I couldn't help but salivate on the scene unfolding in front of me. Then he gently slid his jacket down his shoulders. He didn't take his jacket off yet, he held it in place in his arms. His right hand went back to his cock. He was gripping his cock and moving his hand up and down it. His left hand was lifting his olive tanktop showing me his six-pack abs, it wasn't as remarkable as Juan's. He was caressing his body, moving his way towards his chest. He was pinching his right nipple. He was giving off an orgasmic face at me. He used his seduction skills in getting my attention, the same way he got me to be his lover. He finally took off his jacket and tossed it in the air. Then he sat down on the floor, taking off his boots. He stood up and pulled down his jeans together with his brief. He was wearing nothing but his olive tanktop.

He was advancing towards my bed as he was stroking his cock. He slowly climbing up my bed. Franco felt the bed sink and tried to investigate. I quickly grabbed and kissed him. Oscar was ready, he inserted his cock inside me, in between Franco and Juan's cock. Franco was startled as he felt another cock inside me. I screamed as hard as I can, three cocks were more than I can take. Oscar leaned on to Franco, held my legs up in the air, and said "Attaboy". Franco was frozen as he learned that it was Oscar joining us. Oscar was the only one thrusting his hips. I could feel his cock moving in and out of my ass. I gripped harder on to Juan's nape and Franco's shoulder.

 
I could see Franco was in a trance so I kissed him. He snapped out of it and returned my kiss. Seeing this, Oscar leaned forward trying to kiss me. He moved Franco to his right, lifted my right leg on his shoulder and made it to my lips. He was ravaging my lips. Then he proceeded downwards towards my neck, licking every bead of sweat on me. I moaned. Franco didn't let his brother overpower the scene, he placed my left leg on his shoulder. He was pecking me on the neck and he began moving his hips. It was competition of who was giving it more. Oscar moved his left hand down my stomach as if searching for something. He stopped on my pubic area and fondled with my cock, moving his hand in a jerking manner. Franco probed his left hand under my tanktop and on to my chest. He was gently squeezing my nipples back alternately. I gave off a louder moan. My body was very pleased, cock and nipples were erect. I was moaning with a few screaming in between their humping actions.

On to where I was lying suddenly moved. Oscar and Franco stopped trying to gain footing on their positions as I was involuntarily moving. Oh my! Juan is moving underneath me, is he awake? I couldn't tell unless I face him. Then I heard him utter words behind me. I couldn't tell what he said. I became more anxious, he's moving and talking so he must be really awake now! I need to face him and confess about my plot. Despite of the limited movements, I turned my head towards Juan, with fingers crossed hoping he's not angry. I gasped and peeked with one eye open. Then with both eyes I saw his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment