Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Something Weird and Quite Scary

Within a week I was able to notice something weird and quite scary. Two different things that have something in common. Actually the similarities are a product of my imagination.


I saw this album cover of Disturbed entitled Sickness. It is quite scary, a humanoid mutant or monster with a thick skin. But my mind played differently after observing it. It seemed to me that this freak is hiding under a foreskin.


I also saw this movie poster of Van Damme entitled Enemies Closer. He's in between something like an elevator door and a knife. Then again my mind had another visualization of it. He looked like hiding in a vagina.


Since I have ingrained another point of view on these two images, I might as well put them together in comparison. They do seem scary.

You can never "unsee" that
 
Yes my mind can be a wee bit green in nature. But it only proves that my mind can also be creative noting that I am most of the time logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment