Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Aqua is Back

This news is not new for those who already know, especially those in Europe, that Aqua is back. The group famous for their song "Barbie Girl" reunited last 2007.


Eventually not everybody felt their return. You won't even notice that their songs are on air. Like "Back to the 80's" which was released on May 2009. I don't know if I'm the only 90's kid who could still recognize their voices after years of disappearance.

When I hear that familiar Barbie Girl voice of Lene on the radio I know that it's them. So I researched on pieces of the lyrics and landed with a title. Through that title, with extensive surfing, I concluded that it was Aqua's song. The song is "How R U Doin?" Their song gives me a sense of friendship with them. They convey their song as if they want to know my condition now.


My answer: I'm fine, how about you?

I'm so happy that they're back. I barely knew that they had released more than the two songs, aside from the those mentioned. They still have their cartoonish music videos. Though they partially changed their style. I think they evolved to fit in with this generation's taste. 

Change is inevitable but you should still have to retain those characters that made you known for. Yes, just like them we can change not to impress others but to change for the better.

Having them around makes me reminisce of my childhood years. I feel young again. It's good to have them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment