Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mr. Spock Hairstyle

I want to change my hair since it's already long. Not to mention that it makes me sweat when the sun is at its peak. I fancy a Mr. Spock hairstyle.



I know it would look good on me. But I am perplexed for I haven't seen Mr. Spock blonde. And I also expect that heads will turn with this hairstyle. It is quite unique and no one has ever had this hairstyle in our city, as far as I've seen people. 


On the bad side, they will coin me "Bieber" for having this kind of hairstyle. Close friends and relatives might say that he's my inspiration. Like hello, are you kidding me?! His hair was so overrated it looked like a mop-head. And it's not funny to be compared with his hair, it's quite insulting. 



Only true fans of Star Trek would know that Mr. Spock inspired me. It is an insult to compare Bieber's hair with his.

I don't care if I'll look funny on people's eyes. I am getting this haircut no matter what they say. I was born not to impress rather, to express.

I end this post with a line from a song as a reminder for the judgmental and tactless. 


You've got opinions, man
We're all entitled to 'em
But I never asked

- Sara Bareilles (King of Anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment