Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Been Waiting for This (NSFW)

I seems that I've been perverted for the past few days, maybe too much pheromones in the air that I breathe. I've been dying to see men ejaculate. 



It took me hours watching hunks stroke their tool waiting to see them unload their precious cum. From one guy to another, I watched them closely for a very long time but luck wasn't on my side. It wasn't a pleasure for me to keep my eyes on them since they just exit the screen without any warning. I was already falling asleep from boredom amid their promising performances. 


And after almost 7 hours of enduring pain in my eye sockets I was finally able to see a fountain of cum. I can say it was worth the wait.

*This article was supposed to be posted last Saturday, it was delayed due to video conversion problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment