Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dane18

I've been very busy lately on watching hot guys on cam at www.menchats.com/videochat/. There were shrimps, faces, and chatters.

And as usual, I stalked a guy and here he is. He's so cute, hunky, an ignoring type, so serious, and has a permanent account like me. I think he's hiding inside the closet.



Dane18

Trying to chat him was like talking to yourself. I got infuriated and ecstatic at the same time. My evil vibes got me and so I took several pictures of him and even his profile. I tried to scare him, I said what if someone knew he was gay. I don't know if he got struck or annoyed but he turned off his cam.



Dane18's profile




If you know him, then he's gay. One thing I forgot to tell you, I also used his photo (the first one) as my profile and I attracted guys. If you'd see that photo then it's me not him, he never used a profile photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment