Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Prophetic Dreams

Believe me or not, I am psychic. Well not that very proficient. As psychic experts say, everybody has innate psychic ability that can be discovered and honed. There's this concentration exercise that you can try to help develop your skills. Why don't you try it.

I do believe that I have such abilities waiting to be unlocked. On the contrary, I guess there are some psychic abilities of mine active yet uncontrollable. One of these is my precognitive or prophetic dreams.


I dream of events that will happen in the future. I come to recognize my dreams only when it happens. Yet these dreams I remember are only fragments. These dreams are usually irrelevant ones like seeing a place, experiencing something, or meeting someone. There are those rare dreams that are quite long and foretell of misfortunes on me.

The most vivid prophetic dream of misfortune that I can still remember was when I was in my childhood. I dreamt I was riding something and it was dark, I can't tell what was happening. Then suddenly I crashed into the street... Days passed when this occurred to me. Images of my dream flashed when I was already about to crash. I realized that it was a skateboard I was riding during night time.


My dream was a warning that an accident will befall on me. I never knew of it, who would. If only I knew clearly all the details before the occurrence then I might have changed my fate. But If I knew and chose another alternative then it would not be called a prophetic dream for it didn't even come to pass.

I still have these kind of dreams only those that are trivial. Though I don't want to dream of the longer ill-starred ones, it gives me the chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment