Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cutest Scary Song

Ever since I watched "Insidious" I was hooked with the scary yet amusing song "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" by Tiny Tim. It really is a good song. People associate it with the said movie that's why they don't listen to it.




"Tiptoe through the Tulips"


I play it almost everyday. I find the song very cute. Tiny Tim's falsetto, though weird, makes it more pleasant to hear. The ukulele accompaniment reminds of Hawaii and it's beaches with dancing hula girls.

If we only take away its linkage with lipstick-face demon then we can start to appreciate this wonderful song. I bet those who haven't watched Insidious would like this odd yet beautiful song.



Lipstick err... Darth Maul?

I've been planning to play this song endlessly and hidden. But I just can't figure out why it won't play. I know it won't play on Blogger in dynamic views and tried it on the original too. Better research more on how to embed hidden music on Blogger. You'll know my success if you came back with eerie background music playing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment