Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Watch Me

I'm getting better now. All it takes is rest, lots of fluids, meds, nutritious food, and positive attitude.

In cases like this I see to it that I think positive. I tell myself that I can overcome this. That I am strong and I can do it on my own. I don't need anybody's help. If I did it alone once I can do it again twice or many times.


When I say I don't need anybody's help I meant I don't need to be pitied. I don't mean that I am anti-social. I just like to prove to myself and to others that I can be strong enough to stand on my own despite of my weak appearance. Help is for weaklings and I am not one, so I don't need help.

Having said all those, I would like to reveal to you my favorite positive line in a movie. A line delivered by the main character Violet portrayed by Mila Jovovich in an action sci-fi movie, Ultraviolet (also my favorite). She said that as a challenge to the L.L.D.D. Chief of Research who threatened her. He said that she may not get out of the facility with the case on hand (at her back). Her simple but profound reply: watch me.



Watch me!

Why? Its short and to the point. Furthermore, its interpretations may vary from one person to another. Watch me recover from my illness. Watch me rise after I fall. Watch me make it big in life. Watch me... I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment