Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Darth Vader Hair

On the first day of April I had my Brazilian Blowout. Everything turned out well. The hairstylist told me to come back for a follow-up when needed. And I thought doctors were the only ones who give follow-ups.

I came back because the follow-up was free. Though my hair was in perfect condition it was covering my view. I had to have my hair trimmed down. I was new to their salon that's why the hairstylist didn't know the Spock hair that I wanted. The female hairstylist who had the first cut of my hair at their salon knew about my bowl cut hair. She guided him. Finally we were right on track. My fringes were on above my brows with no space allocation. Then he curved the fringe along my brows and cut all the remaining hair.

I ended up having another unique hairstyle. I didn't mind the uniqueness so I let the hairstylist slip. At first I thought that he made me look like Sia with black hair. 

Days after I realized that I looked like wearing a Darth Vader helmet with my new hairstyle. My fringes were touching my bushy brows making them curve in between them. It was quite funny how my hair was from Spock to Darth Vader. And I am not a Space Science Fiction fan. It just so happened that the hairstylist didn't know the hair that I wanted.


Obviously heads turned as I passed by. I didn't give a damn care about what people think of it. Because I can have a hair like this... and they can't even spend the same amount for their hair. I just think to myself "Yes, my hair is worth more than yours. The joke's on you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment