Translate

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rotating 360 Degrees

Today I had an amazing online chat with a customer service agent of a sex toy shop. She isn't the best but she sure entertained me with her naivety. 

I saw the new arrivals on their online shop. I wanted to ask about the incomplete information posted. There were three items that I was interested with: a vibrating dildo, a masturbator, and a rotating dildo.



I started the online chat, I was greeted by a customer service agent, in which I will hide her identity with Apple (but her name is a fruit). I encountered her once and I was unsatisfied with her performance. I was having a facepalm face, knowing how dumb she can be. I first asked about the vibrating dildo. The picture showed swatches of three different skin tones. With that I assumed they had three skin color options for the said dildo. But the site had no additional options in choosing a skin color. So I asked her about it. It took a minute or two before she got my point. Gosh she was slow. She replied that if it had color options then it would appear on the site. She added that the swatches were something to be ignored about. So I labeled it as a "design".

Next I asked about this weird yet cheap masturbator. It was an asshole with balls, so it was a gay-oriented masturbator. But something wasn't quite right with the toy's set of pictures. It was weirdly shaped and had two holes. There was also a pink battery-operated device with it. I assumed it was a vibrator yet asked Apple for confirmation. Again, it took time before she knew what I was referring to. Then she said that it was a vibrator. I asked her where it was to be used. She replied on the hole. I knew it was for the second hole. I tested her. I asked "which hole, the masturbator's or mine?" She said it was for the masturbator and added a "haha". I laughed at my test, well it was a joke.

The last item was a tricky one. It looked like a man's waist complete with penis, balls, and asshole. I was curious to how this seemingly realistic dildo functioned. It said "rotating" but I can't seem to imagine how it would rotate. I asked her how it would rotate, if the whole waist rotates or just the penis. She said just the penis. But I was puzzled, the penis was attached to the waist so how would it rotate? I asked her about it. It was obvious that she didn't get me, her reply was far-off. I added a specific description on my query. I asked "does it rotate 360 degrees or like a finger twirling". I laughed at my description, imagine a penis twisting 360 degrees.

No reply. As usual I was losing my patience. Then she said they'll be testing the toy. While waiting I added a better description for her to understand. "Does is rotate like head exercise rotation or the exorcist head rotation?" I laughed harder, this time on my descriptions and on her being dumb. 


I couldn't imagine how a penis rotates. Please excuse my ignorance, I have never seen a rotating dildo in my life. So I searched for answers myself. I watched the video on YouTube and I got it! I thought the penis does a Lind Blair head spin, not anymore. 


Well what do you know she replied. She said that only the penis rotates. I already knew that via YouTube. I still thanked her for I enjoyed her dumb replies. Since she made my day, I rated the chat "Good" and commended on her "performance". If it wasn't for her naivety or maybe dumbness she wouldn't be rated good by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment