Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bad Day (Part 2)

The other half of my day could have been worse. I felt the need to see the tanktop guys I saw earlier. Seriously two tanktop guys! But I had to wait for my sex toy to arrive. I went on an adventure to see them, someone could receive my item on my behalf. To cut the story short I didn't see them and my recording failed. I only saw the tanktop camouflage guy when my ride home was already running. He was carrying boxes of goods for some other store. I didn't know that the store I saw him on and the other bigger store he was carrying boxes for were owned by the same person.



I arrived home but my package hasn't arrived yet. I was divided whether to wait for my package or go back and record they guy. But it was already 5 PM. The shops might close and he might go home. But what about my package? I had to contact the courier service via online calls. I had bigger problems. I had no headset, my laptop had only one port something like made for headsets only (not the separate earphone and microphone port). The cheap iPhone earbuds I bought were fake, the microphone didn't work. It seemed like I was making a prank call on the guy who kept answering my calls. Well I couldn't talk to him but I could hear him. I utilized the microphone on my shelf. I plugged it on the laptop... but my problem was how could I hear them? I finally figured out that I had previously purchased something useless: Coco Phone. I finally had use for that headset modeled after a real telephone handset. It took minutes before someone took my call. A woman answered my call. Haha the guy must have thought that I was making a prank on him. I told her the necessary details and she said the obvious, that it was on it's way here. I frankly asked at what time do they stop delivering. She said at around 7 PM and the delivery will resume tomorrow. I assumed that it was to delivered tomorrow. I thanked her and dropped the call.


I still might have time to see the guy in camouflage tanktop and maybe plus the guy with black tanktop. I hurriedly went my way to town. It was already 6 PM. Again I failed. They were nowhere to be found. But I found someone else!






And I made animated GIfs out of the video.





This one is my favorite!

   

With that my day ended well...

No comments:

Post a Comment