Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spyvaluation 2

Becuase I was biting off more than I can chew with my spying videos, I ended up with more videos and less guys to spyvaluate.

I needed to delete the videos that are taking up much space on my desktop. But before that I needed to make use of the recorded videos. So I reviewed the videos in slow-mo using Windows Media Player. I didn't know that that software can change speed playback. Hint: right-click while the using software.


Using Media Player I patiently watched all the videos to see if I did miss hot guys recorded on my phone. And yes there were so many hot guys, luckily I reviewed the videos before deleting them permanently.

Here they are...


Face: 5
Body: 6
Rating: 5.5

Face: 5
Body: 7
Rating: 6

Face: 4
Body: 8
Rating:  6

Face: 5
Body: 7
Rating: 6


Face: 4
Body: 5
Rating: 4.5

 
Face: 4
Body: 7
Rating: 5.5

Face: 5
Body: 7
Rating: 6

Face: 4
Body: 7
Rating: 5.5

I'm sorry if some of the photo qualities are bad, I am using a 2 year-old iPhone 4S. But don't worry I will be having a new phone soon. And with that phone I promise you better results. :)

Wait, there's part two to this... click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment