Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 2 With My Newest Addiction

The following day I went to the grocery to buy some chips. I also wanted to see if I could find my luck with my newest addiction: spying on guys. And I wasn't wrong at all. I saw the same guy yesterday. He was sitting on the same spot I saw him. He was wearing a white tanktop and brown faux leather jacket. I wanted to record him again but my phone wasn't ready yet.

When I came back I saw that he was sitting with his friends. Bummer! He zipped up his jacket. Nothing much to see from him. I didn't even make a GIF because it wasn't worth it.


As I walked on quite disappointed I continued recording. I knew that something is yet to come. And I wasn't wrong. When I edited my video I found out that I caught two more guys!




And as you see I was able to make use of the video and voila animated GIFS. Even one of them just passed by me. I never ran out of luck during that day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment