Translate

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Capturing Two Guys With One Phone

While on my way home after running errands, I planned on taking a video of a guy I have been seeing for weeks now. I crossed my fingers as I set-up my phone. This time I was using a fanny pack as a sling bag. I started to take a video with my phone. I zipped it halfway on my pack, with the camera fully revealed.

And I was lucky to record not only the guy I was eyeing on but also another random guy in one video! Again I made the video into an animated GIFs.

Here's a clear frame of the guy

This was the guy I was stalking on for weeks now. The first time I saw him he was wearing a black tanktop. But this time he was wearing a green shirt. Yet his chest is sticking through the shirt, which I really like.


Here's a GIF showing his face...



This shirtless guy wasn't even part of my plan. I saw him on the way to the guy above and decided to record him too! I envy him that though he's skinny he has abs.


No comments:

Post a Comment