Translate

Friday, April 3, 2015

Spied On

I'm starting this new kind of posts. It features various hunks captured on my phone. It started with my post on The Real Hardworker. Taking photos is a hassle, you need to have accuracy to have a clear photo. So why not record videos. Videos are frames of photos.

I had this idea of discreetly recording videos while I walk by attractive guys. With the help of Adobe Photoshop CS6 I take frames from the video to get clear images of guys. Or I simply make animated GIFs from a portion of the video. 

First up is this hot shirtless coolie.






  



You can Google on how to import video frames to layers and make animated GIFs... Because this post isn't about making animated GIFs from videos using Adobe Photoshop.

You can check on the tag Spied On to see more posts like this. So stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment