Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bad Day (Part 1)

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I felt the need to quarrel the sex toy shop's contact person. Why? Because they said that the items that I paid for weren't available.

First I had to go to the market to run some errands. I was feeling that I might see the guy in his tanktop. I readied my phone on my bag and I went walking. Sad to say he wasn't there. 


Out of the blue, I wanted to buy bread at the bakery. On the way there my eyes caught something, rather someone. A guy in a camouflage tanktop. If it wasn't for my amazing peripheral view I couldn't have seen him... because he was on camouflage! If only my peripheral view can take snapshots. Good thing my phone was still recording. And this is what my camera has caught.


It was supposed to be an animated GIF out of the video. On that scene everything was blurry. I was lucky to have at least one clear frame of the guy. After buying bread I decided to go back and record a clearer shot. Again it was such a failure with only one clear frame.


I decided to have my breakfast at a fastfood. After having my stomach full I had to take my errands home. Just seconds after my ride went off, the guy who I wanted to see was there! And he was wearing the black tanktop when I first saw him. I was feeling bad that I missed the opportunity.

Arriving home I felt the need to vent out my anger. I contacted two different numbers for two different sex toy transactions. I had no problem with the little shop, they said that my toy was on the way here and I can even track it. The bigger shop was such a problem! They texted me yesterday that my reference order wasn't recognized by their database. So I had to make clarifications about the bank transaction for the items I purchased and the unrecognized reference order. I told him that I ordered the toys from a certain online shop. I resent the necessary bank transaction details I made last Monday. Then he replied asking about what were the items I purchased. He added that they didn't have access to the site I bought the items from. I was furious about it. Why would his number appear on the site when he doesn't have access to it? I castigated him with a litany of text message and gave him a breakdown of the items I bought. He asked about the kind of transaction I made for the items. I resent the bank transaction details they were asking followed by another text of the exact printed bank transaction details. I ended it with some doubts on their credibility. 

He replied that they already saw my items but they aren't available. So he suggested me to visit another online shop. I was in rage! I said NO. I was firm that I wanted the items and have already paid for them, there is no way that they can make me change my mind. I harassed him endlessly. Then after three texts he replied that they had to import the items I purchased for they weren't available at their store. He also mentioned that the store I bought the items from and the store that he was suggesting is owned one person. Seriously? Why would they post unavailable items on their site? Also, are they trying to monopolize the sex toys shops in the country? Then he finally replied some good news. He said that one of the toys I purchased is available and in darker skin tone. Like duh if he was paying attention to my texts he would know that I wanted a darker skin tone of that toy. I quickly replied my mailing address. I asked him of the other item. He replied that he has processed my items and is ready for two to three days shipping. Can you believe it, two to three days and they have three different online shops? After which he ended texted me a computer generated message of my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment