Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Double Fun: The Cockrider (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

He stood on the bed and took off his boxers. Unveiled in front of me are low-hanging balls and an uncut semi-hard cock. I also noticed that his body is kind of skinny with a little bit of contoured chest muscles and abs. He moved closer to me, his legs placed in between my chest. He squatted. He positioned his butt on top of my cock. With his right hand, he grabbed my cock. Without any hesitation, he immediately slid down my cock.

With my cock all up in his ass he wiggled his but in a circular motion. He placed both his hands onto my chest. Then he joyously bounced up and down my cock. It felt really good but it seemed out of rhythm. It looked like he was in a hurry. His balls was touching my belly as his cock furiously swung in no particular direction. The bouncing of his hard cock to and from his body made a slapping noise. He moved his hands from my chest on to my thighs. He was raising his chest up as he was riding my cock. It was quite a peculiar sight to watch, his cock was whirling up in the air while he was bouncing in and out of my cock.

Cum burst out of his cock. Some of it flew on to his body while the others on the sheets and on my body. I quite didn't expect that he would cum right away. With my cock still inside him, he sat on me as if he was resting. His cock turned flaccid. He was panting hard and his face flushing red. Cum was dripping from his cock. In a matter of minutes he was breathing normal again. He lifted himself away from me, his ass releasing my cock. He stood and looked at me, my body in between his feet. He looked so innocent that I wouldn't thought he would do this to me. He lowered his gaze on to my hard cock.

He turned his back on me. Well that was short, thanks anyway. I closed my eyes as I try to go back to sleep. Then I felt my cock being held. I opened my eyes. I looked to my cock. He was squatting on top of my cock. From my view I could see his firm butt and his flaccid cock dangling. He lowered his butt and slowly directed my cock inside his asshole. His tight ass was gripping my cock once more; I exhaled deeply. My cock was halfway in him. I placed my hands on his waist. I was too eager to have his ass that I propelled my cock in him. A sound of pleasure came out of his mouth. With my hands around his waist, I held him in place. While he was squatting, I was thrusting my waist up in his ass. He gave off faint screams each time I pounded him. He placed his right hand on my chest. He was leaning his body to the right. I couldn't see what he was doing but I could tell that he moved his left hand on his body. This was some hard position to pound him. I started to thrust quickly, feeling the sensation of his tight ass wrapping around my cock. Then I noticed the slapping sound from earlier; he must be hard now.



I moved my right hand towards the the center of his body. I moved it until I felt his cock. It was indeed hard. I gripped it. I jerked his cock hoping that I could make him cum again. I was panting. His screams were becoming louder. I felt like cumming. I stopped pounding him. I was about to pull my cock out of his ass but he grabbed my cock and placed it back in. I hastily jerked his cock. With my cock halfway in him he started to jerk it with his left hand. I came in him! I slowly pulled my cock out of him. Few of my cum slipped out, flowing on my cock. Then I felt something hot dripping on my right hand, it was his cum. So he did cum after he already came earlier. I blacked out.

Morning came. I woke up feeling tired. I still don't know whether last night was a dream or not. If it wasn't then who was that? I never saw him during my stay here. To draw away the confusion of the event last night I continued on lavishing the pleasures of that this mansion has to offer. Well, this was a gift that the old man has granted me, so why not make the most of it. And besides I only have one more night to stay here. Who knows there will be another surprise tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment