Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Double Fun: The Poker (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Night came. As usual I got tired from having fun at this mansion. Laying in bed, I am left in awe and wonder. I just can't believe that they have all sorts of entertainment and leisure that one can never imagine. I bet this has more attractions than the local amusement park. But before I knew it I was already falling asleep while lying on bed.

I was dreaming. I was feeling that someone was pulling down my trousers. I tried to move but I can't. It's one of those nightmare where I can't move my body no matter how hard I try to. He was inserting his finger in my ass. I have to admit it really feels good. I was having an erection that seemed to be happening not only in my dream but also while I'm sleeping. 


I was feeling the need to ejaculate. Uhhh! There goes my cum! I woke up feeling hot cum on my hips. So it did happen while I was asleep. As  soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar face. It was that guy from yesterday. I was less startled knowing that it was him on my bed. So he was the one poking my ass. Well I was impressed that he was able to make me cum while I was asleep.

Though we've met a night ago it still feels awkward for me. I was in silent as I was observing him. My cock was flaccid with cum flowing on my hips down to the sheets. Some of them remained on my cock. He kept on poking my ass with his middle finger. I wanted him to stop now that I have cum. It just feels different now that I have cum and he is still poking my ass.



Please stop I said to him. You've got what you came here for, my cum right? I added. He continued as if he didn't hear me say anything. I moved my legs in an attempt to close my thighs. He held right leg, widening the space between my thighs. I didn't know that he was that strong. I moved my other leg. He pulled out his finger and held my left leg in place. He opened me legs wider. He lowered his head, moving it to my ass. He was performing anilingus. And from the looks of it, he was enjoying every moment. He was shoving his tongue in my ass. He was lubricating my ass with his saliva. His tongue wiggling in and out my ass. Then he moves his tongue in a circular motion outside my ass. I feel like I'm being violated here but it feels so good.

Something doesn't seem right here. He is very aggressive and dominating unlike last night. I lowered my gave in an attempt to figure out what is wrong with the picture. I couldn't get a view for he was ravaging my ass; all I could see is hair on his head. It seems to me that the guy from last night and this one are two very different people. But they do look alike. I shrugged the idea off. I closed my eyes as I was feeling every moment of him pleasuring my ass.

Then he stopped. I looked towards him to know why he stopped. There he was standing on the bed. He took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He seems to be more toned than the other night. His chest more defined and his abs are more prominent. He moved his hands around his waist. He slowly lowered his trousers. His teasing has made left me in awe. His cock recoiled while he unleashes it. It was my first time I saw his cock in a pulsating and hard state. I never saw it, only felt it while he was riding my cock last night. The erotic sight has instantly sprung my cock stiff. He gazed upon my hard on and smirked. He cockily asked "So, you like what you see?" I tried to reply but all I could do was gulp. He added "The fun is about to begin!".

No comments:

Post a Comment