Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spyvaluation 7

It's my seventh Spyvaluation. I would like to add a few details on how I got some of them.

This cute guy was sitting beside me. I discreetly took a video of him. I'm quite disappointed that you couldn't get a glimpse of his body, it's a bit toned. I could tell from the tight-fitting shirt he was wearing. On the lighter side, he smelled pleasant.

Face: 7
Body: 7
Over-all rating: 7


The next guy happened to be sitting nearby. I did what I had to do. I even got a closer shot of him, well only for a short second.
  

Face: 6
Body: 7
Over-all rating: 6.5

I don't have a brief story on the last two. But they do have great bodies!

Face: 4
Body: 8
Over-all rating: 6 

Face: 5
Body: 7
Over-all rating: 6

Is that one remarkable V line or his pants just too low? I bet that if you pull his pants about an inch lower, you will see something...

No comments:

Post a Comment