Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

Double Fun: The Asspounder (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Without any hesitation, he swiftly thrusted his cock inside my ass. Because I was caught off-guard I screamed, though his rash actions didn't hurt me even a bit. He grabbed my thighs up. He started to pound my ass. He wasn't very gentle, he was hastily thrusting his cock in my ass. I looked at how eager he was penetrating me. When he noticed that I was looking at him he gave me a grin. He started to bit his lip and stared at me. With all that I've observed from him for the past few minutes I am sure that he has drastically changed a lot in just a day, from physical appearance to personality. The sex we had last night must have been very "life-changing".


The pounding was so intense that I didn't notice that my legs were already scooped under his arms. He rested my thighs on his arms. He planted his hands near my sides and continued his pounding. I looked at how his body was toned. I caressed his body. His pounding wasn't enough so I demanded for more from him. My hands went to his thigh and butt pushing them towards me. 



He leaned forward, pushing my thighs to my torso. He scoops by back with both his hands. He grabs my shoulders and pounds my ass as fast as he could. I scooped his back and reached for his shoulders as well. I grabbed him tight as if not wanting to let him go. He was heavily breathing through his mouth. I kissed him. He moved his head on to my left shoulder. We were even closer, our bodies were slightly rubbing against each other. His sweat was dripping on me. I was feeling every contour of his body touching me. It was so erogenous that my cock started to harden and my fingers were burrowing on his shoulders.

In another attempt to kiss him I let go of my grip on him. I moved my arms over to his neck. I held his face and directed it towards mine. I furiously kissed him. He was trying to repel my kisses but he couldn't. My hands were controlling his head movements. I felt his hint that he didn't want to be kissed. I let go of his face. Then I moved my lips to his neck. I ravaged his neck with multitude of kisses. With both my hands on his chest, I pushed his body a bit far from me. The space in between us was enough for me to do what I want. I crouched a little, moving my face to his chest. From there I started to lick his chest. I moved tongue about his chest. I surveyed his chest until I reached his left nipple. I opened my mouth and sucked his nipple. While still sucking it, my tongue was toying it.

Simultaneously, my hands were playing around his body. Every inch of his body that I grope is sweaty. I decided to punish him for refusing my kissing earlier. I moved my hands around his torso and pulled his body closer to me. Then I bit his nipple lightly. I opened my mouth wider and bit his chest. I was biting him harder. Then I felt him pound faster and harder than before. I could feel him breathing heavily. The sound of his panting made my cock harder. Even I couldn't breathe from my biting so I stopped. I moved my face with my cheek against his chest. I wrapped my arms around him.

Though I have cum already I felt like cumming again. He was already wheezing. He gave off a loud cry. His voice was so erotic that I leaked out cum. Then I felt cum flowing inside my ass. He paused for a minute, catching his breath. He was soaked with sweat. He drew his body far from me. I felt him pulling his cock out of me. He grabbed his clothes and went out. I didn't mind his sudden leave for I was too weary. Again I pondered how the experiences from the two nights were so different. But before I came to a reasonable conclusion I fell asleep.

It was time that I leave the mansion. The old man was standing and all his servants formed two parallel lines. It felt so majestic yet awkward while walking in between the line of servants. When I reached the old man he gave me a goodbye hug. "I would like you to meet my sons, Dameon..." the old man said. The guy approached us. I was shocked when I saw that was the guy who I slept with for two nights! Wait he said "sons", I thought to myself. "and Damian" he added and pointed to another guy. My jaw dropped seeing there are two guys who are very much alike. "Yes, they're identical twins" the old guy said. Well that explains the two very different sexual encounters I had here. One looked at me with a smirk on his face. I looked at the other but he looked away from me. So who's Dameon and Damian?

No comments:

Post a Comment