Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

Dildos Reaction (NSFW)

The title is a mix of NSFW content and Science. You'll know what I mean by Science when you read further.

If you remember my story, last Friday I received the toys I ordered from a shop. And when I mean toys, sex toys. I bought three different dildos with suction cups, from two different online sex toys store. They were fairly affordable, especially with the marked down prices. I don't know why I bought them, I just felt like buying and owning my very first sex toys.




I was so excited to see them, it was my first time to see them up-close. But when I opened the first dildo that arrived last Wednesday I was overwhelmed by the size especially the diameter. I didn't have a ruler I didn't get what 1.5 inches looked like... but now I know. Let me introduce to you my dildos. Yes I named them because it is much shorter than their descriptions. 


Jake

An uncut flesh colored TPR dildo. It measures 6.88" with a diameter of 1.5". It smells like custard.

John

Dark skin tone silicone dildo, about 8" with 1.5" diameter. Unscented yet "boilable" and "freezable" (according to the box).


Jack

6" light skin tone PVC dildo, 1.6" diameter. It smells like a female floral perfume.

Take note that the lengths are from the suction cup to the tip of the dildo. And the length from the balls to the suction cup is about two inches. You do the math on the "insertable" length.

I've had no issues with the dildos (except for how to put them in my virgin ass haha) until I saw that my Jake dildo melted. I slept with my dildos beside me. I woke up only to find out that part of Jake's suction cup melted. A jelly-like substance stained on my shirt. The stain couldn't be removed. The suction cup wouldn't work anymore. I didn't know what happened.

Days ago, I found out that Jack was "eating" Jake. When I placed them side by side, a part of the Jake's suction cup melted away. It left an irreparable scar on Jake.


TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) reacts with PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Why would these compounds react? I have researched on this but found no answers. I tried putting John and Jake together hoping to find another chemical reaction reaction... Silicone and Thermoplastic rubber, but no reaction at all. Also tried Jack with John (Silicone & PVC) still no reaction. I can conclude that TPR reacts only with PVC. Or the other way around. I still don't know what triggered the reaction.

I do remember from my contact with the sex toys shop customer support. She said that they had to stop importing the PVC dildo. She had no clear answer to why but she said it was more of a "customer dissatisfaction". Maybe its harmful reaction with TPR made the other customers dissatisfied with the toy.

So for safekeeping I had to place all three of them an inch or two apart from each other. Now I've learned my lesson in caring for sex toys. My personal advice: keep dildos far apart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment