Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

When I Came Back

I previously mentioned that I will be on a mini-vacation and I'm obviously back. I am not obliged to narrate my experience that's why I am not writing anything about it. Uh, sad for you...

Upon arriving home I felt drastic changes with my body, it's as if I've undergone metamorphosis.


First, my appetite increased. It seems that I get hungry every hour. Second, pimples surfaced my face. I was so ugly that I barely looked at myself in the mirror. But lately my zits have been dwindling in number and size. Third and last, I became more tolerant to cold. What was cold for others is normal for me and in turn normal room temperature is too much for me to handle.

How amazing is my body! It has quickly adapted to a foreign place and, I think, never changed back to the way it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment