Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Predictions for American Idol and The Voice

Last spring, I enjoyed watching American  Idol and The Voice. Both are very promising reality-based talent shows that cater to very brilliant singers. This year we experienced the victory of Phillip Phillips and Jermaine Paul in their respective shows. I am happy for them that they won but in my heart my shining stars are still the best. And with their win I was able to notice a pattern, a factor that will increase the chances of winning for those aspiring to be their successors.


In AI, I bet everyone knows of the WGWG (White guys with guitars) factor. Ever since season 7 up to the present, it's winners have been these good-looking white boys. So if you want to win AI season 12 you must be a WGWG or change yourself into one(even if you're a girl LOL). Chances of this WGWG streak is high, if I were you I'd start to learn playing guitars and practice being charming in the mirror, not to mention you should be white (no pun intended though).

The Voice is already on its 3rd season, coming this fall with its early auditions which started early March. My aid might be too late but I still have to, i just feel like doing so. If in AI white guys win, in The Voice it's the other way around. Black guys, especially fathers, have greater chances of winning. I advise men who have surpassed the auditions to have their skins blackened and try to have children (adopt or make one, that might take long though), that is if they are not of African heritage and a father.

All these are based on my observations not of approved scientific research, don't take my predictions seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment